Technics EAH-F70N Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Brown!
A wireless music experience generating real-life sensations of energy and spatial expansion.
40 mm Dynamic Driver with Newly Developed Diaphragm
This diaphragm is consisted with newly developed composite performance film (CPF) laminated with a plurality of special materials and it has achieved high rigidity and high internal damping. The result is a powerful bass that seems to soar from the bottom depths and a spatial ambience that makes you feel as if you were in a concert hall. To maximise the effects of these characteristics, the shape of the diaphragm was designed with utmost attention to detail. The special bullet-shaped dome has realised improved rigidity. The natural and linear high-frequency characteristics provide a smooth and lustrous sound. The rib edge shape was optimised through simulation to attain high linearity across the entire input range, from weak to large input. All delicate nuances of music and realistic dynamics are faithfully reproduced.
A Precise Air Control Structure
Detailed simulation and fine tuning were repeated to achieve an Air Control Precision Structure that results in an optimal air flow. The two carefully designed ports and original construction create an accurate air flow to bring out the wide-range frequency reproduction capability from the driver.
High-Resolution Audio Quality with Bluetooth® and LDAC Technology*1
Fast response and high definition achieved wirelessly; reproducing elaborate, High-Resolution Audioquality sounds faithfully.*2
*1 Effective with High-Resolution content transmitted with LDAC codec at a max. transfer rate of 990 kbps. _x000D_
*2 When connected via Bluetooth®, LDAC supports up to 96 kHz / 24 bits and apt-X HD supports up to 48 kHz / 24 bits (high-res reproduction when connected by cable).
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling – 3 Modes
The hybrid noise cancelling system uses two different systems: the feedforward system which uses a mic mounted on the outside and the feedback system which uses a mic located near the driver positioned close to the ear. In addition, the circuit was originally designed to provide improved noise cancelling performance.
Smart and Seamless Operation
Wearing Playback Sensor
When the headphones are removed from your head, music stops. When they are put back on your head, music resumes. Comfortable, seamless operation.
Ambient Sound Enhancer
This function lets you listen to background sounds, such as announcements made on a train or in an airport by simply touching the outside of the housing, without removing the headphones from your head.
Voice Assist Activation
This function activates voice assistance, such as Siri in the iPhone. By speaking, you can make a phone call, select a music title to play*3 in linkage with a music streaming service or check the weather or route guidance.
Stylish Design and Comfortable Fit
High-grade Materials The outer parts are made of aluminium. The alumite treatment and spin finish bring out the high-grade ambience of the material. The Technics logo mark is laser-engraved and coloured. Every detail reflects the high-grade design.
3D Ball Joint Mechanism
The ball joint mechanism allows three-dimensional movement of the ear cuff to fit the ear at a comfortable angle. The ear pad is made of soft, low-resilient polyurethane foam.
3D Ear Pads
The shape of the ear pads is ergonomically designed and low-resilient polyurethane foam is used inside the pads to ensure a snug fit around the ears. The ear pads offer increased isolation and sound insulating performance as well as extra comfort.
Swivel and Fold Mechanism
The swivel and fold mechanism makes it easy to carry and store the headphones.
- A Precise Air Control Structure
- High-Resolution Audio Quality with Bluetooth® and LDAC Technology*¹
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling – 3 Modes
- Smart and Seamless Operation
- Stylish Design and Comfortable Fit
- Driver Unit: 40 mm
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Impedance (Power off, with cord): 28 Ω
- Sensitivity (Power off, with cord): 101 db / mW
- Frequency Information:
- Frequency Response (with cord): 4 Hz – 40000 Hz
- Frequency Band (with Bluetooth®): 20 Hz – 40000 Hz (LDAC 96 kHz / 990 kbps)
- Control / Mic: Yes / Yes
- Playback Time with Battery (NC ON, SBC): Approx. 20 hours
- Charging Time (25℃ / 77℉): Approx. 4 hours
- Quick charge: 15 min / 2 hours
- Weight (without cord): Approx. 292 g (10.3 oz)
- Supplied Accessory:
- USB charging cord: Approx. 0.5 m (1.6 ft.)
- Detachable Cord: Approx. 1.2 m (3.9 ft.)
- Airplane Adaptor, Carrying case
- Cord Length: 1.2 m (3.9 ft.) detachable
- MiniPlug (3.5 mm): Yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology:
- Version: 4.2
- Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Codec: SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™, Qualcomm® aptX™ HD, LDAC
- Operating Distance: Up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Active Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Voice Assistant Activation: Yes
- Multipairing: Yes
- Multipoint (A2DP and HFP): Yes
- Wearing Playback Sensor: Yes
- Ambient Sound Enhancer: Yes
There are no reviews yet.